Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Entry 14: Kindness
Kindness mean kind. Yes. Because if you be kind to your friend,your friend will be kind to you but if you be bad to your friend your friend will be bad to you,then you don't have any friend,then when you have problem no one will help you,so we must be kind to our friends,so our friends will help us. People can show their kindness by helping each other. I help my friends by lending them some money if they never bring their money to school or they don't have enough money. I feel happy. I like to help my friends carry heavy things,because I like to help my friends.I can tell my friends the message of kindness to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear yi chin,i've read your blog which was well written,you managed to add in good revelant points of kindness.
ReplyDelete